These fluffy biscuit sliders are filled with pan fried chicken tenders, an easy slaw, and a spicy ranch sauce. Perfect for the big game.
This post is sponsored by Litehouse Foods.
Ranch has to be one of the most popular condiments ever, certainly, I know it is in my house! My kids will dip anything in it, I’ve even seen my son make a sandwich with it, seriously just ranch and two slices of bread!
It won’t be long until summer is here with picnics in the park, lunches at the beach and hungry kids on vacation, so ranch is always something you can find in my fridge. But sooner than all that is the big game, where we’ll eat our way through mountains of crazy game day food including a ridiculous amount of chicken wings!
I love chicken wings but they have to be crispy and mega spicy! Luckily, Litehouse not only has the best ranch to cool down those fiery wings, but they also have an awesome Chunky Blue Cheese dressing.
I’ll probably still make some wings for game day, but these biscuit sliders will definitely be on the menu. Easy-to-make buttery biscuits with pan fried chicken tenders, and topped with the easiest slaw salad ever. Just shred some white and red cabbage and toss with Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing. Add some pickles and a spicy ranch sauce for the crunchy chicken to sit upon, and you’ll wonder why you‘d ever wait until game day to eat something as epic as this!
Aside from tasting delicious, another reason to use Litehouse Homestyle Ranch and Chunky Blue Cheese dressing is that they don’t contain artificial flavors, colors or preservatives!
Plus, you can vote daily for your favorite wing dip (Ranch or Blue Cheese) and enter a sweepstake for a chance to win a 65-inch flat screen TV. Just visit the Litehouse Facebook page here!
You can find Homestyle Ranch and Chunky Blue Cheese dressings at a grocery store near you. Promotional pricing at select retailers.
Pan Fried Chicken Sliders
For The Biscuits
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
For The Chicken
- 3-4 cups canola oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
For The Slaw
- 2 cups red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup napa cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch
For The Spicy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch
- 3 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the butter into cubes and rub through the flour mixture until crumbly.
- Add the buttermilk and form into a dough. Dump onto a floured surface.
- Pat the dough into a circle about 3/4 inch thick and using a 3-inch cutter, cut out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes and golden brown.
- In a large pan, heat the canola oil until 350 degrees F.
- Slice the chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Roll each piece of chicken in the flour followed by dipping in the egg and then the panko crumbs.
- Carefully place each piece of chicken into the hot oil and cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate lined with paper towel and let drain.
- Mix the red cabbage with the white cabbage and the Litehouse Homestyle Ranch.
- Mix together the Litehouse Homestyle Ranch with the Sriracha.
- Take a biscuit and cut it in half.
- Spread some of the sauce on the bottom of the biscuit followed by 2 pieces of chicken.
- Top with some of the slaw and add pickles if desired.
- Serve at once.