Super cheesy mac n cheese with three different kinds of cheese, whole milk and ranch salad dressing seasoning! This takes mac n cheese to a whole new level.
Making this easy Mac n cheese
Mac n cheese has always been one of the most nostalgic dishes anyone can make. Usually everyone has a story of their favorite version and how it's much better than any other Mac n cheese. But this version might be the one to shame all other mac's and it's because of a secret ingredient, ranch salad dressing seasoning!
The extra flavor from the ranch seasoning goes perfectly with the different cheeses and the buttery cracker topping stays crunchy with every bite. The ranch isn't overpowering at all but you can definitely taste that familiar flavor. This would make the perfect complete dinner or be a great side to any bbq or holiday table.
Top tips when making this recipe
- Always use good quality flavorful cheese.
- If you haven't made a béchamel sauce before, follow this tutorial for perfect results.
- You can use any pasta but elbow macaroni is the traditional variety.
- The best way to heat up left overs is by placing a scoop of Mac into a bowl and adding a small amount of milk. Warm in the microwave for a minute and stir.
- Any buttery crackers will work for the topping such as Ritz or similar. I used rosemary crackers from Trader Joe's.