There’s a way you can cut back on carbs when you have the urge for a burger, order it protein style but it comes bun-less (major boo) and can be really difficult to eat. Try using Flatout’s Low Carb wrap for a perfect Cheeseburger Sandwich Wrap and way less mess!
The inspiration for me shoving my cheeseburger ingredients inside a wrap came from this Flatout video, where you can see how easy it is to switch out the bun for Flatout Flatbread.
A standard hamburger bun usually has about 30 grams of carbs, but Flatout’s Low Carb Wrap has only 8 grams of net carbs! That’s a big difference and much easier to eat than a lettuce wrap, which I tried once and it basically fell apart on my lap.
You can see from my video how easy it is to make your own cheeseburger wrap. The instructions are super simple and you can melt the cheese or just leave it as is. If you do choose to melt it, place it under the broiler for only a few minutes. You don’t want to make the wrap crispy otherwise, it might crack when you roll it up.
Yes, you’re looking at pickle relish in the picture but that’s what happens when you’re kids eat all of the pickles in less than an hour. Seriously, both of them have really weird tastes at times, pickles are great but to knock a whole jar back is bizarre.
I scratch my head but remind myself that it’s pickles -a vegetable- and not a box of Peeps that they’re mowing down.
Have an awesome week.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Flatout Bread, all thoughts and opinions are my own!
Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Sandwich Wrap
- 1 Flatout Low Carb Protein Wrap
- 1 large burger patty
- 1 cup chopped lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 3 slices onion
- 2 slices American cheese
- Grill your burger patty until your desired level of done. Chop into cubes.
- Place the Flatout wrap on a clean work surface,
- Spread with ketchup and mustard.
- Place the lettuce on top of the condiments.
- Add the chopped burger meat.
- Place two slices of fresh tomato on top followed by some slices of onion.
- place the cheese on top and place under a hot broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Roll the wrap up tightly.
- Slice in half and serve with chips and pickles.