These Pumpkin Nutella Bars have the same consistency as a moist pumpkin bread, but with ribbons of creamy Nutella chocolate swirled through the batter! These won’t hang around long after you make them.
It’s here, pumpkin world is in full swing! There’s no holding back. You’re either all-in or on an island with zero internet to avoid it.
Ack, no internet!
If you’re looking for more reasons, because you should be, try making these Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Bars. They have all the texture and look of a really awesome pumpkin bread, but with heavy swirls of that rich Nutella chocolate that we all go cray over.
These are perfect for eating with a frothy latte at breakfast, or if you’re like me and drink coffee at any o’ hour you can pound them all day long.
I’m loading up on as much pumpkin as I can because real soon the internet will be covered in red and white peppermint. I can’t wait to make my Chocolate Peppermint Brownies, or these off-the-charts good Chocolate Pie Bars!
I have so many pumpkin recipe ideas blowing around in my brain right now, I just hope I have time to make them all without making ya’ll groan.
Repeat after me- there can never be enough pumpkin.
See, that was so easy, a little like making Pumpkin Nutella Bars!
Pumpkin Nutella Chocolate Swirl Bars
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 sticks butter softened
- 2 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and pie spice.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat until well combined, scraping down the bowl after each one.
- Add the pumpkin and mix through well on medium speed.
- Slowly add the flour mixture until it's all mixed in well with no lumps.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread out with a spatula.
- Take the Nutella and warm it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Randomly drop spoonfuls of the Nutella on top of the batter and swirl it through the mix with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Let the bars rest for an hour before slicing them. The chocolate all still be slightly soft.