This is a sponsored post for new Lightlife vegetarian deli slices, all thoughts are my own.
This healthy veggie wrap loaded with fresh veggies and Lightlife vegan White Bean and Kale deli slices makes for a perfect lunch
Or dinner, you can totally have a veggie wrap for dinner!
Are you a sandwich or a wrap lover? I kinda fall towards the latter even though I always have bread for my toast in the morning. But maybe it’s my love of burritos that make me choose a wrap over a sandwich. Having a meal rolled up in an easy to pick up spinach wrap is perfect for the family. Between picnics or days at the beach, I’m always making sandwiches or wraps that I can shove in a cooler and hit the road!
Stuffing these healthy wraps was the easy part, the hard part was trying to figure out what to stuff them with. Usually I’d add some kind of protein, so when Lightlife asked me to try their new deli meats I was all over them. They come in two flavors, White Bean with Kale and Chickpea and Red Pepper.
Each variety is certified vegan, packed with protein and only 90 calories for three slices. That means you can have an awesome healthy summer picnic and feel good about the choices you made!
I used the White Bean and Kale for these wraps and they were so good. I made two wraps, which I cut into four and decided to keep them for lunch after shooting these pictures. It’s real life guys and I hate to waste anything.
My wife ate two and I sat my two down to go do something else. I came back two minutes later to find one wrap almost eaten.
My seven year old had a mouthful and went on to finish the whole thing…he loved them and I ended up with only one wrap. Totally not fair!
It’s a sad story (for me) but seeing him mow down that wrap just verified how tasty these Lightlife deli meats are! I still have enough left to make another wrap, but I think I’ll wait until he’s in his bed!
Easy Veggie Wrap in a Spinach Tortilla
- 2 large spinach tortillas
- 1 head green leafy lettuce, washed
- 1 pack Lightlife White Bean and Kale deli meat slices
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 pack green sprouts
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- Ranch dressing or your favorite salad dressing
- Lay some lettuce in a line in the center of each wrap.
- Divide the deli meat among the two wraps and set on top of the lettuce.
- Slice the tomato into 4 slices and then cut each slice in half.
- Lay the tomato slices on top of the meat.
- Add some avocado slices.
- Garnish with some of the sprouts and drizzle some of the dressing over the top.
- Fold in each side of the wrap about 1 inch and then roll up tightly into a tube shape.
- Slice in half and serve with potato chips.
I use lightlife tempeh! SO good. I wonder if they will make new “meat” that is GF? The white bean one Ohh sounds yum!
This looks like such a perfect lunch or dinner for any day of the week! You had me at tomato + avocado + sprouts!! Such a clever idea to make deli “meat” out of beans and kale!
These wraps sound AMAZING!
These wraps look and sound SO good!!
Greta photos and great idea ! Thank you so much ! Pinning !
These wraps are perfect for back to school or lunch on the go. Great idea!