Crispy fresh lettuce, ripe tomato slices, grilled chicken and salty bacon are what makes this bacon lettuce tomato sandwich the best. Skip the mayonnaise for some new Sabra Hummus Spread and you’ll love me forever!
Happy Friday everybody! I think we should have a giant sandwich party and roll in the weekend stuffed with bread, pickles and hummus on the corners of our mouths. You know, when you take a giant bite of an awesome sandwich…yup!
And then I’d lay my sandwich on the table, and watch everyone’s minds be blown when I tell them it also has grilled chicken and hummus spread!
That might be a “drops mic” kinda moment.
So let’s chit-chat about the new hummus spread. No this isn’t me just opening a container of hummus and laying it down on the bread. No way, too boring.
Now you can buy hummus spreads from Sabra, in a squeezy container that delivers just the right oomph when you squeeze it with one hand.
I used both hands because I really like it.
With three flavors to take your pick from and all made with non-GMO soybean oil, these are sandwich saviors! You can choose between Sea Salt Black Pepper, Honey Mustard and Garlic Herb.
I want back and forth on which one to use but sea salt and black pepper will win me over every stinking time. A bacon lettuce tomato sandwich is such a simple thing and doesn’t need much fluff to make it better, but if mayo isn’t your jam then try spreading a thick layer on your bread.
These new hummus spreads have 75% less fat than mayo too, just saying.
Have a fantastic weekend friends!
This is a sponsored position behalf of Sabra and their new Hummus Sandwich Spread! All text and opinion are always my own.
Bacon Lettuce Tomato (BLT) with Grilled Chicken
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 1 Bottle Sabra Sea Salt Black Pepper Sandwich Spread
- 4-6 Leaves of fresh green curly lettuce
- 1 chicken breast already cooked
- 1 small tomato sliced on the thicker side
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Lay your bread on a wooden cutting board
- On one slice spread the hummus spread generously onto the bread.
- Add the lettuce on top of the hummus.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips and fan out over the lettuce.
- Cover the chicken with desired amount of sliced tomatoes
- Place the bacon on top of the tomato.
- Spread the top slice of the bread with more hummus spread and complete the sandwich by placing on top of the bacon.