How to Make Chimichurri Sauce
A delicous fresh tasting herb condiment with garlic and red wine vinegar. Use this for your favorite grilled steaks!
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp each Salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Roughly chop the cilantro and parsley and add to the food processor.
Add the garlic, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and pulse until the mixture is processsed but not as far as a puree. It should still be a little chunky.
Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and add the olive oil and peppers of using.
Stir the oil through the herb mixture and serve with your favorite grilled meats.