Simple Green Salad
Healthy and easy to make, this simple green salad is packed with fresh vegetables and dressed with a creamy ranch yogurt dressing.
- 10 oz edamame beans
- 1 whole chayote peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 Heirloom tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 handfuls of mixed greens
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 handful green beans ends chopped off
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the green beans. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then drain and let cool.
Add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl followed by the green beans when they are cool.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Drizzle some Bolthouse Farms® Classic Ranch Dressing over the salad and gently toss. Serve at once.
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1025IU | Vitamin C: 33.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg