Asian Inspired Hummus Breakfast Toast
A delicious way to start the day! Thick slices of toast covered in creamy hummus, rice, a soft boiled egg and drizzled with sesame oil!
- 4 thick slices of seeded bread
- 1 container of Sabra Hummus
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 soft boiled eggs halved
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup toasted cashew nuts Peanuts or almonds can be used
- sesame oil
- fresh mint for garnish
Toast each slice of bread until golden brown.
Spread a thick layer of hummus onto each slice of toasted bread.
Place a small scoop of rice onto each toast.
Top each toast with half of the boiled egg.
Garnish with some green onion, chopped nuts, fresh mint and a drizzle of sesame oil