Tostadas with Brussels Sprouts and Spring Peas
Crispy tostadas topped with creamy garlic hummus, peas, radish and brussels sprouts.
Servings 6 people
- 2 tbs olive oil more if needed
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 1 whole container Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus (10oz)
- 2 cups shaved raw brussels sprouts
- 1 cup frozen peas defrosted
- 3 whole radish sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
In a non stick pan, heat the olive oil until quite hot.
Place a tortilla into the hot oil and cook until slightly golden and puffy. Turn over and repeat on the other side.
Transfer each tostada to a plate with paper towel on it absorb the grease.
Spread each tostada with some hummus and top with sprouts, peas and radish.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and season with salt and black pepper.