Easy Fried Rice with Crab Meat
Tasty Fried Rice loaded with chunks of crab meat, diced ham and mango for a touch of sweetness. This is a great way to use up any leftover rice!
Servings 4 people
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup diced shallots
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mango
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 8 ounces fresh lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat.
Add the garlic, shallots and five rice powder and stir.
Next add the peppers, ham, peas, mango, green onion and stir.
Pour in the soy sauce and sesame oil and then add the cooked rice. Stir well.
Finally add the crab meat and stir to combine. Cook until hot.
Transfer the rice to a platter and garnish with lots of fresh cilantro. Serve at once.