Easy Appetizer Ideas
Holiday appetizers never looked so good!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 6 people
For The Roasted Meatballs
- 1 pack of your favorite frozen mini meatballs thawed
- 1 pack of Red Fork Balsamic Roasting Sauce
For The Bruschetta Toasts
- 1 inch crusty baguette sliced into 1 thick slices
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 Jar of Artichoke Bruschetta Spread
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
For The Smoked Salmon Pizzas
- 1 pack of thin crust pizza crusts
- 1 box Alaskan Smoked Salmon
- 8 ounce of whipped cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme chopped finely
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Place your meatballs in a bowl and pour the sauce over them, mixing well.
Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes making sure to gently toss them halfway through cooking.
Place the baguette slices on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Top with some artichoke spread and mozzarella.
Place under the broiler for 2 minutes watching closely in case they burn.
Spread each pizza base thinly with the cream cheese. Top with crumbled smoked salmon chunks.
Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with the fresh thyme.
Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
Slice and serve at once.