Wow the whole family with these super easy Stuffed Poblano Chili Peppers! Each one is loaded with an easy to make mixture of onion, cheese, rice, spices and BUSH’S® Black Chili Beans.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUSH’S® Beans for Edelman. All opinions are 100% mine
The poblanos are stuffed with BUSH’S® Mild Black Chili Beans. The special blend of chilis, spices, garlic and onions make these the perfect addition to any chili recipe, but can be used for so much more than that. They’re perfect in these stuffed poblanos.
BUSH’S® Beans make a variety of chili beans, including White Chili Beans, Pinto Chili Beans and Red Chili Beans served in sauces at different heat levels, so there’s something for everyone, and because they’re so easy to make, they can be the perfect quick-dinner option any night of the week! I even love the rice and bean mixture as a side for any kind of seafood.
Serve these stuffed poblano chili peppers up with your favorite chips and salsa on the side and you’re good to go!
Stuffed Poblano Chili Peppers
- 2 large poblano chili's
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 15.5oz can BUSH'S Black Chili Beans
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Slice the poblanos in half and place them on a baking sheet pan
- In a bowl add the onion, 3/4 cup grated cheese, rice, beans and seasonings. Stir to combine
- Fill each poblano half with the mixture and top with remaining grated cheese
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and the cheese has melted
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve at once