Guacamole toast just got serious. Thick sliced seeded bread toasted and topped with new Sabra Mango and Lime Veggie Fusion Guacamole. Add your own grilled mango slices and red pepper flakes.
Avocado smashed on toast took the internet by storm recently. I mean, it went crazy! Who would have thought a few simple ingredients would create such a fuss? But I like that, because food should be easy and screaming with flavor.
Like mango and lime.
I stand corrected. Grilled mango and lime with red chili flakes. That sounds so good but what if I told you that the avocado was actually guacamole.
I hate surprises too but those Sabra folks had to go and start making these awesome Veggie Fusion Dips. As if they don’t own enough real estate in my fridge, now I have to add these to my grocery list. Darn you Sabra!
I feel like I should share the ingredients list with you because it really is just avocado and fresh veggies, throw in a gluten free and Non GMO tag and you can feel pretty good about picking this up for a pre-dinner snack or even breakfast like how I did.
My only complaint is that the guacamole comes in such a small container, totally first world problem I know but I could go to town on this stuff if there was more.
This would also make a kick-butt sandwich spread with turkey, cheddar and some crispy romaine leaves for crunch.
Bacon would be awesome too.
Shrimp would be ridiculous good.
So many things would benefit from slathering on the Veggie Fusion spread.
This is a sponsored post for Sabra Hummus and Dips. All thoughts and opinions are my own!
Sabra Guacamole Toast with Mango and Lime
- 3 slices of well seeded bread toasted lightly
- 1 container of Mango and Lime Sabra Veggie Fusions Dip
- 1 mango peeled and sliced thinly.
- Dried red chili flakes.
- Fresh chopped cilantro for garnishing.
- Place the mango slices on a high heat grill and grill for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Spread each slice of toasted bread with the Veggie Fusion Guacamole.
- Lay a few strips of grilled mango on top of the guacamole toast.
- Sprinkle with chili flakes as desired and garnish with some fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve at once.