Summer should be all about refreshing sparkling seltzer drinks like this White Claw Ruby Grapefruit Hard Seltzer, Prosecco and fresh rosemary. If I had to choose a “hammock drink”…this would be it!
Fizzy bubbles, summer and barbecue.
Three things we should all experience to help our mojo’s stay healthy. Sometimes after dinner I’ll sneak away to my back yard, drink in hand and just sit…and then Facebook sucks me in and it’s all over.
White Claw Hard Seltzer is perfect for those quiet moments or even the active busy times, basically whenever you need a refreshing spiked alcoholic drink without all of the unnecessary add-in’s you might see in some other sweetened seltzers. White Claw is totally 100% natural which means all you taste is the fruit sweetened seltzer with natural cane sugar and fruit flavors.
It’s also low carb and gluten-free.
Each serving has only 110 calories and as much as I like a glass of wine or a beer, this seltzer might be a healthier option for some. White Claw comes in handy cans, so it’s perfect for picnics beach trips and doing some serious lazing by the pool.
Summer parties are also prime time for large pitchers of drinks and that’s exactly where I went with my White Claw idea. Add a few sprigs of fresh rosemary to a large glass pitcher and then pour in one can of White Claw Ruby Grapefruit.
Top up the pitcher with Prosecco and some ice and that’s it, so easy! I added a twist of fresh squeezed grapefruit to each glass. because some days I try to be a bartender which I’m lousy at.
The seltzer is available in Lime flavor as well as Black Cherry and both of these would still work with the rosemary if you switched out the Ruby Grapefruit. Basil would be awesome to try too.
For some reason the black cherry flavor is screaming cherry ice cream float, or maybe a key lime pie spiked smoothie with the lime flavor? Is that just my dessert brain kicking in?
Boozy grown up floats are surely a thing somewhere? I can see them happening this summer for sure.
Do it and stay cool.
This post was sponsored by White Claw Seltzer Works, All text and opinions are always my own.
Grapefruit and Rosemary Sparkling Seltzer
- 1-2 large bunches of fresh rosemary sprigs
- 3 (12oz cans Ruby Grapefruit White Claw Hard Seltzer
- 1 bottle of chilled Prosecco 750ml
- 1 large grapefruit
- Using a 4 cup size pitcher place the rosemary inside of it.
- Pour in the Ruby grapefruit Seltzer.
- Top up the pitcher with the Prosecco.
- Fill two highball style glasses with ice.
- Fill three quarters of the way with the pitcher mixture.
- Top each glass up with a splash more of the seltzer.
- Slice the grapefruit in half and cut one half into wedges.
- Squeeze the other half between the two glasses.
- Place a wedge of grapefruit on the side of each glass and decorate with a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve at once.