I know a lot of people who religiously follow the taco tradition thing every week. But If I had my own way, any day of the week would include tacos just like these Individual Beef Taco Cups!
In fact only having tacos on one day is a scary thought because my family would easily devour them on any of the other six days. Making tacos is already a pretty easy thing to do, but it just got even simpler with HORMEL® Taco Meats Beef Crumbles. The beef comes already pre-seasoned and cooked so there’s no need to mess around with any raw meat, all you do is heat it up on the stove or microwave and it’s ready to go on a tortilla. Top it with your favorite add-ons and dinner is ready in about 10 minutes!
You can choose from Shredded Pork, Shredded Chicken, Shredded Beef or Beef Crumbles making it an easy solution to come up with any family flavor favorite! Each Taco Meats is also made from 100% natural chicken, pork or beef. Setting goals are important in life and so are tacos, so make sure you have plenty of #TacoGoals for maximum dinner awesomeness!
For this recipe I decided to have a little fun and instead of just serving the meat on a flat tortilla, I pressed the tortilla into a muffin pan and baked them in the oven. In 10 minutes I had the perfect crispy shell ready to fill. Once I had heated the beef and filled each taco cup, I was ready to top them with some roasted corn, fresh cilantro and a drizzle of barbecue sauce giving them a slight sweet taste.
These taco meats are so simple and could be used in a huge choice of other dinner ideas, but for now Taco Cups are where it’s at!
This was a sponsored post on behalf of HORMEL® Taco Meats. Compensation was provided and all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Individual Beef Taco Cups
- 1 package of HORMEL® Taco Meats Beef Crumbles
- 12 inch small six- round flour tortillas
- 2 corn on the cob peeled
- 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a 5 inch cookie cutter, cut out circles from each flour tortilla.
- Place the tortilla circles into each space in the muffin pan and gently press into shape.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes and then let cool.
- Carefully place one of the corns directly on top of your gas burner and using tongs, turn it to roast the sides evenly. Repeat with the other corn.
- Holding each corn vertically in the center of a plate, slice down the sides with a sharp knife relating the charred kernels onto the plate.
- Heat the HORMEL® Taco Meats Beef Crumbles in a large pan following the directions on the bag.
- Scoop enough of Beef Crumbles into each taco cup and top with some roasted corn.
- Drizzle each taco cup with some barbecue sauce and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve at once.