If you’re looking for some epic gift ideas for the holidays, check out my holiday gift guide!
Can you believe how quickly this year has gone by? It’s been a good one, and with the holidays fast approaching it’s time to start shopping for gifts. If you’ve got a foodie on your list, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve put together a gift guide of my favorite gadgets and appliances that I use in my kitchen daily. Everything from affordable stocking stuffers to must-have kitchen tools. Once you’re done shopping for the home chef or food lover on your list, scroll down for more gift inspiration for the man in your life. In full disclosure, these last 16 items are from my personal wish list, but I’m thinking husbands, fathers, uncles, and brothers everywhere will love any one of these gifts. Whether you keep it simple or go for a splurge gift, I wish you a joyful shopping experience and plenty of cheer and thanks for checking out my gift guide!
1.Caldo Aprons: This apron has saved my favorite shirts from tomato juice splatters and colorful food spills. It’s a must-have for any cook and is made with good quality linen that’s not too heavy but thick enough to keep your shirt underneath clean.
2. Wüsthof Knives: Every kitchen needs a good sharp knife. Do your mom, brother, or cousin a favor and get them one for Christmas. Wüsthof has been making knives for over 200 years and they won’t be disappointed with this sharp and sturdy knife.
3. MMcClay Pottery: If you want to spoil someone special, surprise them with a beautifully handcrafted serving platter or fruit bowl. Hand-glazed pottery that makes your table look stunning no matter the occasion.
4. Instant Pot Starters: Give the gift of time with Instant Pot Starters. Add this tasty sauce to your favorite meat for a quick weeknight meal. Perfect for anyone who’s busy and wants a night off from cooking.
5. Ikea Oumbärlig Frying Pan: Who couldn’t use another frying pan? The Oumbärlig frying pan is an inexpensive addition to any kitchen, distributing heat evenly and cooking your food to perfection.
6. Red Wine Glasses Set: You can’t go wrong with a set of good wine glasses. These have a long stem and large bowl for better aeration. Gift with a bottle of your favorite red wine.
7. Spiceology BBQ Rubs Gift Set: These rubs go beyond barbecue, ready to up the flavor of any bland food. This gift set is the perfect present for the foodie in your life.
8. GoWise Electric Air Fryer: Here’s the perfect gift for a fried food lover. The GoWise Electric Air Fryer makes crispy, crunchy French fries, fried chicken, wontons and more, but with way less fat than the traditional method.
9. CrockPot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock: You don’t need a million different kitchen appliances with this 8-in-1 cooker. It can Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown, and Sauté, or Steam. I love mine and use it all the time.
10. OXO GoodgripsTongs: I use my tongs constantly in the kitchen. Great for pasta, serving salads, removing cooked food from boiling water, turning meat in a sauté pan, tossing stir-fries, and much more. An indispensable kitchen gadget that fits perfectly in a stocking!
11. Williams Sonoma 10 Piece Bakeware Set: The perfect gift for either new or seasoned bakers. This good quality non-stick bakeware set has everything you need to bake cookies, muffins, cakes, quick breads and more.
12. Joule Sous Vide: For the intrepid chef, a foolproof method for cooking juicy and tender meat every time. This little device heats water to the perfect temperature for the desired doneness of your favorite protein.
13. Rachel Ray Tools Bench Scrape Shovel: A bench scraper is one of my essential kitchen gadgets. It comes in handy for more than just bread and pastry dough. I corral all my scraps into the garbage, scrape off stuck on food bits from the counter, and use it to transfer chopped food like garlic into the pan. Makes a good stocking stuffer or inexpensive gift.
14. Arctic Zone Zipperless Cooler: This is the best cooler around and we use it all the time in the warmer months. It features a comfortable carry strap and zipperless access along with a shelf to keep the soft stuff from getting crushed. Perfect for those always on-the-go.
15. Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Travel Coffee Mug: I love a good cup of coffee and this mug keeps it warm ‘til the last drop. It’s a durable insulated stainless steel mug with a comfort handle and press-in lid. Comes in an assortment of colors and fits perfectly in a stocking!
16. Crate and Barrel Table in a Bag: When we’re headed to the beach, I throw this table in a bag in the back of the car. It comes in an easy-to-carry bag and assembles quickly. Perfect for picnics, concerts, tailgating, or whenever you need an impromptu table.
17. Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside 24” Luggage: For the traveler in your life, gift a sleek and stylish new suitcase. Extremely light and durable with spinner wheels.
18. Solid Wood Premium Cornhole Set: Hours of fun for kids and adults. Set it up in the backyard or take it camping. A fun way to pass time.
19. Williams Sonoma Freezer to Oven Mini Classic Croissants: The perfect gift for Francophiles and pastry lovers. Buttery and delicate pre-made croissants go straight from freezer to oven. Enjoy a taste of Paris for breakfast, with a cup of tea, or share with guests.
20. Prezzybox Aston Martin and Ferrari Driving Box: For the adventurous type. Gift a driving experience and test drive two race cars, a Ferrari and Aston Martin. Airfare not included, but greatly appreciated.
21. The Home Cook: Recipes To Know By Heart: Food Network star and restaurant owner Alex Guarnaschelli knows her way around the kitchen. One look at Grandma Guarnaschelli’s Lasagna and you’ll want to make everything in the book.
22. Uncommon Goods Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit: This one has my name written all over it. Craft six different small-batch hot sauce flavors and get a little crazy with your food.
23. See’s Candies: You can never go wrong with a box of good chocolates. Customize your own box or go with one of the house specials. Boxes range in size from stocking stuffer to party-sized.
24. Uncommon Goods Grill Smoker Gift Set: For the griller in your life. Cherry, hickory, and apple wood chips lend distinct smoky flavors to any food you’re grilling.
25. Standing Stone Farms Ultimate Cheesemaking Kit: For those who aren’t afraid to try something new in the kitchen, this cheesemaking kit makes the perfect gift. This kit comes with everything you need to make a slew of different cheese and some homemade butter. My mouth is watering already!
26. LG C8 OLED 4K TV: A splurge gift for people who love to watch live sports, binge-watch Netflix, or both. A tech forward, high-quality TV that comes with up to a 77-inch display panel.
27.Premium Cedar Planks For Grilling: Another grilling favorite. Soak a plank, pile it up with food and grill. My favorite is marinated salmon but you can go crazy with veggies and other meats.
28. Cravory Cookies: Gift a dozen irresistible cookies to your favorite sweets lover. Choose a subscription package for monthly delivery or order a big box of holiday favorites.
29. Banana Republic Sweater: An Italian Wool Merino V-Neck Sweater is a classic that never goes out of style. It’s a wardrobe staple that layers well and can be worn all winter.
30. Harry’s Shave Gift Sets Includes shave gel, a good quality razor, travel cover and more. Gift sets come in festive holiday boxes, so there’s no need to wrap.
31. RavPower Portable Charger: For those who don’t want to be left powerless. This portable Charger works with iPhones, iPads, and Galaxy Android Devices.
32. Rodenso Pro M Radar Detector: Anyone with a lead foot will appreciate this gift. Features gps technology and multiple display modes to keep you one step ahead.
I hope you love my holiday gift guide! Let me know if there’s something special you’re looking for this Christmas.
Disclosure- This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.