I have no problem standing up for a something I believe in and Kettle Chips is one of those products. If you ask me to choose between sweet or savory, I’d probably snatch the savory from your hands!
#RealKettleChips are exactly that. Real with real flavor made from a very short list of ingredients and a lot of love from a company who take pride in their product and use only all-natural ingredients. The regular flavor has only three ingredients- potatoes, oil and sea salt producing a chip which tastes like a salted potato, simple!
@KettleChips are also verified in carrying non-GMO products, gluten free and carry no trans fats or MSG. They’re crunchy and thick and with 24 flavors to choose from I dare you to say you don’t like them. I used Cheddar Beer flavor for my chicken strips and they were perfect!
Usually if I make chicken strips I’ll use Panko breadcrumbs but as much as it pains me to pulverize a perfectly awesome bag of chips, I knew the final outcome would make up for it. I was right- these chicken strips were super crunchy and great for a quick and easy dinner. I served them with a blue cheese dip and some Frank’s Red Hot Sauce but they’re also great just on their own.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kettle Brand. The opinions and text are all mine.
Kettle Chip Chicken Strips
- 1 large bag of Kettle Chips your choice of flavor
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- Sea salt and black pepper to season
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Place the bag of chips into a bowl and crush with your hands until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Lay the bowl of crushed chips alongside the flour and beaten egg to form an assembly line.
- Take a strip of chicken and dip it in the flour shaking off the excess.
- Place it in the egg making sure it's completely coated.
- Finally roll it in the crushed chips covering the chicken well.
- Continue to do this with all of the chicken, placing them on the prepared baking tray.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes turn each strip over with tongs and bake for a further 10 minutes until they're crusty and golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with some fresh chopped rosemary. Serve at once with your choice of dips.