Corned Beef Sliders with Spicy Mustard and Melted Cheddar Cheese
March is one of my favorite months. It’s my birthday, my boys birthday, the start of spring (kind of) and the month I met my wife in the romantic streets of Dublin, Ireland. Do you see how I’m segueing into St Patrick’s Day here? Yup it’s the month of all things green, pinching random strangers because of their wardrobe choice colors and corned beef.
When Dorothy from Crazy For Crust sent me an email asking if I’d like to be part of a St Patrick’s Day blog hop, I said sure! It’s always great to connect with other bloggers and it’s better for my readers. Not only do you get my recipe, you end up with another 10 to go and visit. I hope you get some inspiration, whether you’re having a party or making treats for school I’m sure you’ll find something for any hour of the day.
There was one little catch that Dorothy added and that was, each of our recipes had to be made using a Pillsbury product. I can’t be scared out of any challenge- except skydiving- so I came up with these super quick and easy corned beef sliders. Instead of using a bread roll, I used Pillsbury’s Grands Original Biscuits and simply added some thinly sliced corned beef, spicy mustard and Irish cheddar. If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to get rid of that extra corned beef on March 18, then this is it!
Don’t forget to visit these other awesome blogs and see what they did for St Patrick’s Day!
Irish Cream Cookie Dough Cheesecake by Roxana’s Home Baking
Rainbow Sugar Cookie Pops by Julie’s Eats and Treats
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies by Shugary Sweets
Mint Chocolate Cream Pies by Mom on Timeout
Biscuit Topped Beef and Guinness Pie by French Press
Reuben Pizza Roll by I Wash, You Dry
Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid by Wine & Glue
Corned Beef Biscuit Sliders by Foodness Gracious
Rainbow Cookie Tarts by Something Swanky
Rainbow Palmiers by Crazy for Crust
Irish Cream Chocolate Coconut Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Grands Original Biscuits
- 1 pound corned beef, thinly sliced
- ½ cup spicy mustard
- 8 oz strong Irish cheddar, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake the biscuits as directed.
- Once the biscuits have cooled, slice them in half and spread the bottom halves with the mustard.
- Place some of the sliced corned beef on to the biscuit.
- Top with the cheese and flash under a broiler for 1-2 minutes watching closely until the cheese starts to melt.
- Place the biscuit tops on the sliders and serve.